An Introduction to AIP Research
AIP’s Research division is home to AIP’s analysis, research, and product, process and technological development activities for the organization’s broad areas of activity.
With a broad range of analytical techniques, we perform both chemical
analyses, and chemical, pharmaceutical and agricultural research. We do this
to enhance and develop our own products and businesses as well as those of
third parties. Our laboratory offers a comprehensive and versatile range of
equipment needed to achieve your goals.
Utilizing our extensive research/analyses facilities and its team carrying over
30 years of experience in the development of (chemical) processes, industrial
plants and specific products, AIP’s team is always ready to be of service for the
comprehensive research projects of its customers and partners.
Ranging from globally operating firms to individuals; AIP Research is the optimal partner for the development and implementation of innovative solutions.
30+ years experience
State of the art processing
Environmentally Friendly Products
High quality products
On the other hand, AIP Research has used its capabilities for the development of personal healthcare products, chemical-free pharmaceutical products, sustainable infrastructure and living projects and more.
AIP Research offers you analyses, research and technology. Chemistry and agriculture are the basis of our laboratory, while it has also extensive experience in the fields of green chemistry and green energy. The lab has a wide range of appropriate equipment. We continue to invest in new analytical techniques and equipment. To further enhance the range & quality of our solutions we collaborate with other laboratories.
How to collaborate/the path forward
The experienced team of AIP Research is ready to be of service for each challenge presented in its broad area of expertise. Please contact us to learn more, and to find how we may be of optimal service to your challenge.
Amongst other possibilities, we can collaborate as follows:
- Collaborative research
- Independent research
- Concept development
- Process & factory development
Request more information
discoveries & achievements
Development of large scale aramid powder production plants
Closed Circle Energy plants (full-sustainable hydrogen systems)
1 MCP production process
Phase-change material research for sustainable living projects
business unit possesses both the facilities and the capabilities to solve unique challenges
Petro-chemical process water treatment, turning polluted process water into surface water (even allowing for re-using pollutants)
Discovery of a patented route from glycerol to methanol, thus making green ethanol.
Large-scale implementation of glycerol-to-methanol at (amongst others) the BioMCN plant in Delfzijl with a capacity of 250,000 t/a.
Glycerol-based green routes for a variety of industries like food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics.
Our laboratory offers a comprehensive and versatile range of equipment needed tot achieve your goals for a variety of applications
- Visualisation by video and microscope (200 x), both digitally stored.
- Visualisation by stereo microscope (200 x), only direct observation.
- Particle distribution and control.
- Measurement for liquids expressed to 5 decimals
- Karl Fisher method (couloumetric) for liquids and particles.
- Drying ovens, various scales.
- Gas chromatography with FID detection.
- Gas chromatography with Mass Spectrometer detection; huge data base for tracing unknown components.
- Liquid chromatography with Diode array detection (UV).
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer for most elements on ppb level via Flame AAS, Graphite oven furniture AAS and AAS Hydride system.
- Sulphur and Chlorine measurement in liquids and gases with detection level as low as 20 ppb.
- Nitrogen analyses with Kjeldahl.
- Ion-determination as Sulphate, Sulphite, Chloride, Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrite, general water analyses, etc.
- Glycerol chemistry (first base of raw material)
- Green synthesis gas (second base of raw material)
- Pyrolysis of all kinds of natural and waste products
- Acid-base titration.
- Ash content.
- Flash point via open cup.
- UV/VIS analyzer.
- Refraction index via Abbe’s method.